Friday, January 19, 2007

And here we are

I'm annoyed that I have to do this, but so it goes. My company that shall remain nameless (and in fact never be talked about again after this post) has stalked me worse than big brother and limited my ability to be truly honest in my blog, so I've had to move. And will have to remain anonymous. If you know me, you know it's me. So hello. I'm back. Yee-ha.

Ok...I guess adding a picture doesn't make me that anonymous. But it has no caption, and the file title is "short hair" so it'd be pretty hard to google just my picture. So I have two identifying elements - my first name in the title, and the picture. Three I guess if you count the fact that my profile name is the same as the name of the old journal. But I had to give people some way to find me. "You get the idea....Goulet." Alright, enough messing around for tonight. Peace.

1 comment:

Gloria Quincy said...

Yay! I love the new blog!