Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Ummm, Excuse Me...

...but when did THIS happen??? As Liz Lemon would say, "I WANT TO GO TO THERE."

Photobucket         Photobucket

Photobucket         Photobucket

I'm not usually one to go out for celebrity crushes. My ex once asked me if I could sleep with any celebrity who would it be, and I was all, "Eh, I'm over it." Particularly because the usual Hollywood standard of beauty for men is all 'barrel chested' and 'chiseled jaw' or whatever. Blech. But damn, JGL, you may just make me change my mind.

Also, even though it's not musical monday or anything, I've got some more music to share. Courtesy of Nikki of Pasta and Pistols (see link at right), this song just makes me want to bob my head with the windows down on a sunny day. Not the video, so much, which is actually a little creepy. But the song for sure!

No comments: