Monday, January 22, 2007

Visit Picture and Else

Had a great time visiting with my cousins in Riverdale yesterday. I don't have too many cousins who are young so it's fun to play with kids every now and again. I took a bunch of pictures, but rather than subjecting you to all of them, I'll just throw one up here. That's my sister, brother, and cousins Henry and Lucy preparing for a group nap. As it turns out, the nap never happened. Henry perpetrated an alien invasion and Lucy's hand had a tug of war with my foot instead. And then chocolate chip cookies were brought out (baked by my excellent Mother) and all hope for a nap was lost. :-)

There was something else I wanted to post about today, but I can't remember what it is at the moment. Perhaps I shall post again if I remember. Somehow I think it had something to do with politics. Sigh. Mind of a sieve.

2 comments:

Clarion Content said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Clarion Content said...

My, now that is a cute picture.

Glad to hear things are going so swimmingly.

Sorry about the Rangers, but if that is the worst of your news, oh well, I guess you did say you were going to post something about politics... ;)

much happier is delicious recipe suggestions.

hugs,
Aa